Thursday 4 June 2009

Birthday Present

Friday night i had an early birthday present; it was so extraordinary that I thought I would share it with you. My partner told me that i was going out, but she would not say where, although she laid out the clothes that she wanted me to wear on the bed and when i had had my shower, she dressed me.
i was required to wear a deep waisted suspender belt and vintage fully fashioned nylon stockings, white lace undies and a full length nylon slip. Then she made me sit at our dressing table while she blow dried my hair and applied my make-up. There is something deliciously intimate about having someone dress you and hook up your stockings and pull up your knickers. She finished me off with lovely black pointy ‘fuck me shoes’ and a black beaded 50’s cocktail dress with some simple silver jewellery.
We drove into London and by the time we arrived i was becoming uncontrollably excited. Keiko, her little Japanese pet had come to stay for the weekend and i had up till this point been feeling a little neglected as i never get to play with it myself and although she doesn’t have to do much to get Keiko’s blind unquestioning obedience; i can feel a little jealous now and then.
We booked into a very expensive ‘boutique’ hotel, into the most luscious and luxurious designer suite, it must have cost a bomb… oh well i’m worth it!
Nuella popped out of the room for a few moments while i sat elegantly in all the lovely chairs and practised perching sexily on the side of the bed, with a bit of lacy slip showing and some wrinkles in my stockings.
i imagined that she had gone to sort out a fabulous room service dinner, but when she returned she ushered in the two biggest black guys i think i’d ever seen. They were dressed in sharp grey suits with open white shirts, all very expensive looking and a little intimidating. One of them was carrying a black holdall which he placed on the bed next to me. i quickly pulled my dress down to cover my slip and i believe i may have blushed. (Not the sort of thing you can normally expect from me)
Nuella walked over to me and beckoned me to stand, she put her lips to my ear and said ‘Happy Birthday darling, i’ll see you in the morning’ She kissed me, then turned and nodded to the two guys, dropping the room key into one of their huge hands and said ‘Look after my baby for me’ and then she was gone.
As you can imagine i was a little shell-shocked and confused, but i soon cottoned on and by the time they started to bind my wrists and elbows i was moaning like a two dollar whore. One of them held me up in the air from behind while the other frog tied my legs, all the while their massive hands roamed freely over my most intimate parts, the soft materials yielding to soft yielding dripping flesh. They made me kneel on the floor while they undressed, i was panting, literally panting like a filthy bitch on heat by the time the first thick black cock was forced down my throat…
Next morning, I felt like a rag doll, i’d been like a toy in their hands, they threw me around as if i had no substance at all, they kept at least two holes constantly occupied throughout the whole night and they were big, i mean big and they were tireless. Although i am not known for my coyness, i cannot even bring myself to tell you what depths my degradation reached that night, suffice to say that the thought of it makes me blush even though there’s no one else here! Not to mention the fact that i still can’t walk properly nearly 36 hours later.
Nuella picked me up the next morning and i couldn’t speak even to say what a lovely birthday present she bought me. We’ve had to throw my slip and knickers away as there’s no way they’ll ever get clean, not to mention the sheets in the hotel; i daresay there’ll be an extra bill to pay there!
i haven’t even told her everything that i did; well a girl’s got to have some secrets… non?
…Like the two new mobile numbers that have appeared in my phone…

No comments:

Post a Comment