Thursday 4 June 2009

Weekend Break

You've invited me to go for a long weekend in the mountains and I'm all wet and excited about the prospect of a few days with your lovely cock constantly in one of my holes. But, when you come to pick me up I discover that you've hired a minibus and there are about a dozen of your colleagues with you. I spend the six hour drive bound to a seat on my knees during which time you and all your buddies fuck me in the face, until I'm sick down my front.
It turns out that one of your colleagues is a medic and on arrival at the cabin, where we are all staying, I am given a general anesthetic. When I come round my arms have been amputated and are marinating in garlic and rosemary to go on the barbecue that night. Apparently my teeth had grazed some of you during the journey and so most of them are knocked out with a hammer. So I won't be tempted to run away the tendons at my heel and behind my knees are sliced through, I will never walk again!
That night you make love to me tenderly and I dream of what could have been. I quite enjoyed the meat that I was allowed.
My hair is platted into two pigtails and bound tightly with rope to form handles, these are used to drag me from bed to bed and person to person for my duties. Sometimes three of four guys fuck and beat me at once, I can no longer tell the difference between the taste of blood and semen.
It is time for the party to go home; gently you explain to me that I am no longer required. I think about begging for my life.
The minibus is loaded and everyone is ready to go I am staked out on the ground in the full glare of the rising sun. I am given a good fucking and beating from everyone before they board the minibus for the trip back. The sun is getting hotter and hotter and my eyelids are sliced off. With my head held fast between wooden stakes hammered into the ground my eyes are looking directly into the sun, I will be blind by midday.
My ruined legs are spread wide and bound to stakes at my ankles; I am naked and already starting to burn.
The minibus pulls away and I am alone. But then it stops and you run back to me, your boots crunching on the hot ground, I squint up at you in the relentless sun, your shadow momentary respite from its torture. The images that invade my brain are of a pampered existence as your fucktoy, some cosmetic surgery and some sympathetic body modification, a life giving pleasure… useful…adored… alive…
You stand above me and piss on my unprotected eyeballs. You bend down and with your hunting knife you slice off my breasts. You whisper in my ear, that you will roast my titties in the oven when you get home and slice them into a sandwich that you will eat that evening while watching TV
A tear trickles from my unblinking eye into my ear...

No comments:

Post a Comment