Thursday 4 June 2009

Stuff

i don’t know if you’re interested, but i’ve had a lot going on in my life recently and it’s meant that my cyber world has been a little neglected.
i fell head over heels in love with a young woman, with a one year old baby and we had a passionate, intense affair. i left my long term partner and Mistress for a while and it was all pretty fucked up for a time. i guess in the end, it was only ever an ‘affair’ and would never have been the idyllic life of ‘two women and a baby’ that i imagined for a delicious few weeks that it might be. With the collusion of my interfering mother (i’m not as ungrateful as i sound) my lovely Nuella wooed me back and we are now happily making wedding plans (With the aid of my mother!)
i have also been involved in a fairly long term theatre project, which has kept me pretty busy and away from my housewifely duties and unfortunately away from the computer as well. Nuella has also spent most weekends punishing me for my slutiness and i have spent a great deal of time bound and gagged in excruciatingly uncomfortable positions, having my very sore holes violated over and over… poor me!
i must apologise most to my online Mistress, Susan, to whom i have been very tardy in reporting and must admit to publicly, that i have let some of my slave duties lapse a little. i look forward to her punishment… very much.
Nuella has made me wear a metal chastity device most of the time, so my normal copious masturbation has also been curtailed of late, imagine how i look forward to the weekends!
Please spare a thought for my little friend Alysha (alyshapig on 360) who was recently attacked and raped in the real world. Fantasy should never become reality, except between consenting adults and disgusting male raping filth should be eviscerated.
On my knees at your feet Miss Susan, with love…

No comments:

Post a Comment