Thursday 4 June 2009

Nice Doggy

I mourned my life for the first few months and even now i think about what could have been, University, a great job, a husband a family... a dog
The transformation had taken about four months and for much of that time i had been kept sedated or unconscious; twenty three operations, so much pain, so many tears.
The worst thing was learning to walk on the stumps of my arms and legs, you would be amazed at the mobility i have now if you had seen me then. I can even walk for a few steps on my hind legs and do the begging thing with my front ones, they all like that!
Of course i cried for a couple of days when i woke to find that they had taken my vocal chords, but i can make them understand most things. You know like, want food, want water, need to go out in the garden, why have you turned me into a freak and my life into a living hell!?
They did get me some counselling after my sixth suicide attempt.
The removal of a few ribs made it much easier for me to be able to clean my bum and i have to say i was grateful that that also meant i could pleasure myself.
It was a very comfortable home i have to admit and... don’t tell anyone this, when the master was away on business she, you know, the wife, let me sleep in her bed. She was much more gentle than he was and sometimes i wonder if i may not have been a little bit in love with her. I had a pair of her dirty panties that i had hidden in my kennel, they had a urine streak and a little poo stain and i would lick and chew them as i lay there in the dark and cold.
The kids seemed to love me, but i began to notice the older boy had started to take an interest in my cunt and i don’t think it would have been very long before i got a nocturnal visit. Of course the girls still only wanted to ride me around the house and play dress up, which was kind of humiliating.
One day i caught a glimpse of myself in the full length mirror in her wardrobe, the door was open and it made me sad to see my reflection next to her skirts and dresses hanging there and all her lovely shoes. I lay down and cried for a while, the master found me and beat me, then threw me out into the garden in the wind and rain. I had a snuffly nose for a week.
On the plus side, although i was a freak, i was an extraordinarily beautiful freak. They really did make a great job of me, my tail was made from my own hair and i loved my pretty little ears and my pretty little wet black nose. My markings were gorgeous and my very realistic short fur was soft and glossy, everybody made a fuss of me. I loved it when they started stroking my back and i rolled over so they can get to my tits and my cunt and my now huge tongue lolled out of my mouth and i started to slaver and pant.
Things i hated:
The choke chain
When she went out with the girls and he had a card game at home and i had to suck all their cocks under the table
The basement where my kennel was, it was cold, dark and scary
Dog food
My parents for selling me
Going to the vet’s
The Postman
The name Misha! why couldn’t i at least have kept my own name?
Things i loved:
Sleeping in her bed
Lying in the garden in the sun
Leftovers from their dinner
My basket in the kitchen
But it’s all over now, my almost comfortable acceptable life is over, the master has said i’m being sold. Apparently it was the last straw when i got stuck in the kitchen when they went to work and pooed on the floor. Even she was cross with me and he... well he went apeshit and hung me up in the basement by my collar and beat me nearly to death. He broke all my ribs and my cheekbone and five teeth and ruptured my spleen. The vet said that i was lucky to be alive... i don’t feel lucky to be alive.
The new owners are coming for me today, they’re white supremacists and were very excited by the idea that my mother was Jewish and that i no longer have any teeth. Apparently dogs aren’t allowed in their house at all and i will be living in the compound with their fifteen Rottwiellers and ten Bull Mastiffs, all males.
She is crying and the kids are wailing, the littlest girl has given me her favourite rag dolly, which i am carrying in my mouth. I tried not to go, i whimpered and cried and made silent anguished faces at them all, but he dragged me out of the house by my hair. I take one final look back through tear filled eyes and he kicks me in my cunt and i wish i still had teeth.
He shakes hands with the man with no hair and the swastika tattoo on his neck, i look at the pickup... with the cage on the back. The man takes my lead and lifts me onto the truck, he fingers me as he shoves me in through the cage door, then rips the dolly from my mouth and throws it away.
The cage slams shut and the engine starts and i want to die... it’s a woman’s life.

No comments:

Post a Comment