Thursday 4 June 2009

Story Archive

my ultimate fantasy… for Susan
We kissed, our lips parted with a plop and she turned away her mind already in Paris and her latest project and probably some new slut. i watched her go, savouring the sight of her fleshy curves dancing beneath the smooth black jersey of her skirt.
On the plane my stomach churned.
A guy sat next to me. i pressed my knee on his. One last cock.
He followed me to the toilet, i leaned against him and wanted it to be special it wasn’t, when he’d finished i sat on the loo and made myself come. His card and its scribbled number went in the first bin when we landed as his semen leaked out of me into my panties.
i collected my little case and wheeled it into the arrivals lounge, sara held a sign with my name on it. We embraced and i liked her.
Miss Susan stood next to the car. She was everything i dreamt of and i melted into her arms, she kissed me deeply and i cried.
i sat in the back with her, sara drove. She called me baby and i was in heaven, when she hit me i was happier than i had ever been in my life. My nose bled onto the seat as she bound my wrists. The journey was just long enough for her to explore my body and beat me unconscious.
i came to on a dirty mattress in a cold room, i was naked and brutally bound. For three days my lovely Mummy told me what she was going to do to my body, sara beat me every couple of hours and i grew to love her as well. i was given water to keep me alive, but apart from that only Susan’s bodily waste passed my lips.
On the third day i was tied to a wheelchair and taken to a lovely spot, a weeping willow drooped prettily over a small stream in a little copse, birds sang. Under a tarpaulin was a dark hole, they said they would visit.
That night Susan made love to me, it was the night that defined my life. She was ineffably gentle and loving, kissed away my tears and asked me if i was ready. i said yes.
She started early, so proud of her surgical kit as she explained the function of each arcane instrument, i cried softly.
She offered me a wooden gag to bite on; i declined and told her that i loved her more than my life. She said she knew, i wanted her to say she loved me like that, but she just nailed my arms and legs to the big wooden table, every clunk of the nail gun ripping a scream from my mouth that eventually made my eyes bleed.
i had the first orgasm as she worked the blade of a scalpel between the bones and ligaments of my wrist, bucking against the nails holding me flat and squirting down my bloody legs. My severed hands and feet provided some light relief for a while.
The worst part i think was when she cut out as much of my clitoris as she could get to and then closed my cunt forever with an industrial stapler.
Eight hours later i looked down on the scene. Mummy, naked, covered head to foot in my blood and viscera, exhausted and slumped in a chair, nearby the table and all the different sections of me, more of me on display than should ever be seen by me… Are those my kidneys?
i heard Mummy explain that she was about to start on my face, but i had cum so many times, i had screamed until i had no sounds left and i didn’t relish the idea of being around as my face was carved up, it was bad enough when she cut off my hair… i mouthed ‘i love you’ with all the feeling i could muster and then i drifted away… happy at last.
Love you Mummy X
Maybe... one day

No comments:

Post a Comment